ZuCot Gallery is the largest African American owned fine art gallery in the Southeast, located in the Castleberry HIll section of Atlanta. With the 3 “Art Brothers” at the helm, Omari, Onaje, and Troy, for over 10 years, ZuCot has been dedicated to its mission of promoting original works of art by living African American artists while providing both novice and seasoned collectors with meaningful and unique services that enhance the art collecting experience.
Authentique Agency was selected to develop a marketing strategy that will continue to position ZuCot Gallery as the leading African American art gallery in the nation, and stimulate a growth in sales, number of clients and community impact.
KEY INSIGHTS DISCOVERED
“88.1 percent of US artists represented by the galleries are white, despite only making up 64 percent of the general population.”
“Between 2018 and 2020, millennial buyers averaged a total art buying expenditure of $3 million over two years. The figure is more than six times the amount spent by boomers.”
- Increase awareness of the ZuCot Gallery beyond the Atlanta area/region to a national scope.
- Capture interest from potential art buyers/collectors, and trigger lead generation.
- Position ZuCot Gallery founders as subject matter experts, fostering opportunities that reinforce their recognition as authorities of black art and culture.
- Educate potential art collectors and the greater arts community on the power of investing in African American art
- Uncovered key insights about millennial collectors and differences in purchase behavior
- Developed consumer personas to drive tactics and engagement
- Delivered a multi-phased strategic approach that allowed for brand extensions
- Crafted a creative thematic that will allow for a cohesive yet memorable campaign
SEE MORE WORK
j j justmove
J J Justmove
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
From large brands to small and midsize businesses, Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering superior results.