United Way of Greater Atlanta (UWGA) is the largest affiliate of the national organization, with over 200 programs impacting 13 counties. UWGA’s United for Racial Equity and Healing Fund was created to realize a Greater Atlanta community where every person regardless of race has equal opportunities to live in a thriving community and reach his or her fullest potential.
To launch this initiative, UWGA tapped Authentique to create a campaign to build awareness of the fund, trigger support and highlight the correlation between race, zip codes and its effect on child well-being.
Marketing Plan Development
- To Increase brand familiarity and understanding of UWGA’s value and relevance to and in diverse communities
- Demonstrate the specific impact of systemic racism through Child Well Being
- To drive awareness of the Racial Equity and Healing Fund in order to increase support
Solutions & Results
- Identified new target personas and engagement strategies to connect with audiences most impacted by the Fund
- Developed a 12-week integrated marketing campaign, complete with a messaging, social, influencer, digital, paid media, and partnerships strategy
- Concepted and produced new campaign creative and video content to realize the “Power of Promise” thematic.
Created a Program Concept That Increased Engagement by 20%
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering
superior results for corporate brands