The United Way of Greater Atlanta (UWGA) is the largest United Way chapter in the nation, focused on ensuring that every child in its 13 counties has the opportunity to reach his or her full potential. UWGATL has a robust member engagement strategy with 11 different affinity groups, including the Young Professionals Leaders, targeting members ages 24-40.
Seeking to increase the visibility of YPL programming and provide value to their sponsor Regions Bank, UWGATL approached Authentique Agency to determine an event strategy that would attract altruistic-minded individuals, and encourage them to commit to membership.
- Introduce young professionals to UWGATL YPL engagement groups
- Provide resources and tools to promote financial literacy and planning
- Promote a pipeline for community engagement and philanthropy through UWGATL
Solutions & Results
- Delivered a concept for an exclusive after-work event to engage Atlanta area millennials, and allowed for sponsor integration
- Curated topically relevant influencers to serve as event talent and devised high engagement activation tactics
- Developed creative and messaging that resonated with the audience, leveraging UWGATL branding and principles
Created a Program Concept That Increased Engagement by 20%
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering
superior results for corporate brands