The True Colors Theatre is a nonprofit regional theatre based in Atlanta, GA. Co-founded by Tony Award-winning Director, Kenny Leon and Jane Bishop in 2002. The True Color Theatre Company’s mission is to celebrate the rich traditions of Black storytelling while giving a voice to bold new artists from all cultures. The vision of Artistic Director, Jamil Jude is for the company to thrive at the intersection of artistic excellence and civic engagement. To that end, True Colors adds dimension and relevance to their work on stage through active community engagement and 3rd – 12th grade education programming.
True Colors Theater trusted Authentique Agency to develop a strategy that will continue to position True Colors Theatre as the leading Black theatre in the nation, while incentivizing donor investment and triggering interest from new audiences.
- Increase awareness of the True Colors Theatre and the brand among consumers nationally
- Secure ambassadorship of the theatre among theatre industry professionals, influencers and gatekeepers
- Generate support and investment from donors and corporate supporters
- Position the theatre as a significant part of the Atlanta arts community, fostering opportunities that reinforce recognition as the authority of black theatre and black theatre talent
- Refined brand look and feel that allowed for continuity across marketing channels
- Uncovered and developed a new target persona to engage as potential ambassadors
- Delivered a brand message map to drive a communications strategy across all key stakeholders
Authentique developed a new tiered membership program to drive revenue and ambassador growth.
SEE MORE WORK
AT&T + ESSENCE
AT&T + ESSENCE
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
From large brands to small and midsize businesses, Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering superior results.