National Museum of
african american music
The National Museum of African American Music in Nashville, TN is a project 20 years in the making, and the only museum of its kind telling the story of African Americans and their impact on music. Originally slated for a Labor Day 2020 open, its plans were halted due to the global pandemic, invalidating pre-existing marketing strategies.
As NMAAM’s agency of record, Authentique quickly developed a new approach, pivoting to a strategy focused on executing programming through content and supporting messaging campaigns with social/digital activations. Authentique successfully kicked off a fully integrated 360 marketing campaign, and launched 4 *NEW* social/digital programs.
Social Media Strategy & Community Management
- Create a 360o campaign strategy that builds awareness of NMAAM
- Leverage exclusive content and ownable programs to engage target audience
- Offer a strong call to action to drive growth of NMAAM owned channels
- Establish NMAAM as a thought leader of Black music
Results & Solutions
- Earned Over 473 Million Pr Impressions
- Named As Conde Nast Traveler’s 2020 “one Of The 20 Best Places To Go In The World.”
- Featured In NYT, WSJ, Huff Post, ESSENCE, CNN, CBS This Morning, & USA Today
- Increased Web Traffic By 100%+
- 123% Increase In Total Pageviews
- 88% Increase In Total Sessions
- Grew Social Channels By 25%+
- 31% Increase In Facebook Follows
- 28% Increase In Facebook Likes
- 34% Increase In Twitter Followers
- 59% Increase In Instagram Followers
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
From large brands to small and midsize businesses, Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering superior results.