NMAAM: BLACK & PROUD
The National Museum of African American Music (NMAAM) sought to leverage its connection to Black Music Month, to grow awareness while offering a unique and ownable experience.
Authentique developed the “Black and Proud” campaign, providing another opportunity for the Museum to realize its mission to preserve, educate and celebrate African American artistry. “Black and Proud” recognized the boldness of Black artists while highlighting the intersection with LGBTQ pioneers/advocates, welcoming in new audiences not previously acknowledged by the Museum.
Social Media Strategy & Community Management
- Create a 360 campaign strategy that builds awareness of NMAAM
- Leverage exclusive content and ownable programs to engage the target audience
- Offer a strong call to action to drive the growth of NMAAM owned channels
- Establish NMAAM as a thought leader of Black music
Results & Solutions
- Delivered the “Black and Proud” campaign across TV, radio, social, digital and OOH.
- Hosted multiple live virtual event experiences, including the “State of Black Music Today” featuring Letoya Luckett, generating over 47K views.
- Website traffic grew by 217% month over month.
- Achieved 16.88MM in earned media impressions to-date
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering
superior results for corporate brands.