Influencer and radio personality K. Botchey leveraged his passion for nightlife to create a career in party promotions. While successful and well known in Atlanta, he had a desire to grow awareness and expand revenue opportunities, while positively impacting his community.
K. Botchey secured Authentique to develop a new brand strategy that would leverage our expertise in influencer engagement, position him for brand partnerships, and expand perception of his brand.
- Shift audience perception from Party Promoter to Culture Influencer
- Acquire a Partnership with a National Brand
- Create a community-focused initiative and activate it organically in his community
Solutions & Results
- Authentique delivered a strategic framework that identified K. Botchey’s target audience, a new brand direction and communication thematic, and a social media strategy.
- Authentique successfully secured a brand partnership with Luster Products, deploying K. Botchey as a brand ambassador for their beard product launch at the Bronner Brothers Hair Show, garnering coverage from national press.
- Authentique also negotiated his addition to one of the highest-rated reality show programs on cable, VH1’s Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.
Secured a National Partnership and Grew Instagram Followers by 25%
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering
superior results for corporate brands