In an effort to highlight the unique stories of black people around the world, Instagram’s #ShareBlackStories initiative invites users to leverage Instagram to better tell their story. As part of their initiative, Instagram hosts informational masterclasses across the country. Each event consists of networking, food, drinks, and the opportunity to learn more about Instagram’s storytelling features.
For their 2020 Black History Month activation, the Instagram policy team chose Authentique to curate an invite-only master class experience in Atlanta to create awareness around the Share Black Stories campaign.
- Create an experience reflecting the unique style and energy of Atlanta
- Bring visibility to the Share Black Stories initiative and reinforce Instagram’s commitment to creators of color
- Identify and engage Atlanta based community influencers and educate them on how to better use Instagram to express themselves
Solutions & Results
- Worked with IG Policy Teams to deliver compliance and best practices to millennial influencers.
- Reinforced brand’s commitment to supplier diversity by curating local market engagement/penetration
- Curated a custom guest list of The Who’s who in the civic and community sectors for the Atlanta market
Delivered a successful influencer program that affirmed the brand’s commitment to diverse audiences
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering
superior results for corporate brands