The National Museum of African American Music (NMAAM) sought to leverage its connection to Black Music Month, to grow awareness while offering a unique and ownable experience. Authentique developed the “Black and Proud” campaign to celebrate the boldness of African American artists while highlighting the intersection with LGBTQ pioneers/advocates, acquiring new audiences not previously acknowledged by the Museum.
• Create a 360 campaign strategy that builds awareness of NMAAM.
• Leverage exclusive content and ownable programs to engage the target audience.
• Offer a strong call to action to drive the growth of NMAAM owned channels.
• Establish NMAAM as a thought leader of Black music.
SOLUTIONS & RESULTS
• Delivered the “Black and Proud” campaign across TV, radio, social, digital and OOH.
• Developed an eight (8) part “Have You Heard” video series.
• Hosted multiple live virtual event experiences, including the “State of Black Music Today” featuring Letoya Luckett, generating over 47K views.
• Achieved 16.88MM in earned media impressions in 30 days.