AT&T + Essence
AT&T’s Diverse Markets Team served as a sponsor of several Historically Black Colleges & Universities, however they realized that they were losing market share among American American consumers. Wanting to target African American millennials and women, AT&T sought to secure sponsorships of experiences that focused on this audience, leveraging the passion points of music and entertainment.
In 2017 AT&T became an official sponsor of the Essence Festival, and wanted to ensure that their first activation experience at Essence was memorable and high impact. Understanding our expertise in targeting African American millennial women, AT&T hired Authentique to deliver segment relevant strategy on activation tactics and influencer/talent deployment.
- Deliver an activation that distinguishes AT&T from other sponsors
- Determine programming that integrates opportunities for talent engagement
- Integrate social and digital media throughout the activation
Solutions & Results
- Authentique curated a collection of target relevant talent and developed high engagement activation tactics that drove footprint traffic
- Successfully managed fulfillment for top talent including Tracee Ellis Ross, Boris Kodjoe, and Holly Robinson Peete across 3 days of activation
- Crafted copy for each influencer and celebrity deployed, including social media and live main stage moments at the Superdome
Achieved over 69 million in earned and paid social impressions
SEE MORE WORK
SEE WHAT ELSE WE ARE CAPABLE OF
Authentique has quickly developed a reputation for delivering
superior results for corporate brands